The LabSen® 803 pH electrode for purified water from Apera Instruments is a pH electrode with integrated temperature sensor and is manufactured using proprietary Swiss sensor technology and materials. It is specially designed for pH measurement of pure water like drinking water, distilled water, etc.
- Proprietary sensor technology and premium materials from Switzerland
- Built with LabSen L-type glass membrane for low ionic strength solutions
- Movable Sleeve Junction – easy to clean, adjustable infiltration rate
- Silver ion trap reference system
- Swiss patented pH/Temperature combination structure for faster ATC
Compatible with all Apera Instruments meters with BNC and RCA connectors such as PH910, PH9500, PH850, PC8500, and PH820. May NOT work with other brands’ meters because the thermistor might be incompatible.
WARRANTY of pH electrode for purified water
We warrant this electrode to be free from defects in material and workmanship and agree to repair or replace free of charge, at the option of APERA INSTRUMENTS, LLC, any malfunctioned or damaged product attributable to the responsibility of APERA INSTRUMENTS, LLC for a period of SIX MONTHS from the delivery.
This limited warranty does NOT cover any issues due to:
- Accidental damage
- Improper use
- Normal wear and tear
- Failure to follow the product instructions
- Unauthorized maintenance, modifications, combination or use with any products, materials, processes, systems or other matter
- Unauthorized repair